Competition: Stumbo’s Amapiano Challenge
Competition Rules to Stumbo’s Amapiano Challenge stand a chance of winning one of twenty R1000 cash prizes
Stumbo’s Amapiano Challenge stand a chance of winning one of twenty R1000 cash prizes
competition (the “competition”) conducted by The Schultz Creative (Pty) Ltd (registration: 2016/361413/07) on behalf of Sweetworks Advertising Pty Ltd (Registration: 2015/110933/07) (“Promoter”).
These rules are the official rules of the competition (“rules”). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Promoter’s sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
1. The competition is conducted by Promoter.
2. No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
1. The competition runs from 8 June 2021 to 20 July 2021. No late entries will be accepted.
2. To enter the competition participants need to record a dance video and post it online with the following features:
2.1. Must feature Stumbo branded Lollipops
2.2. Must feature a dance in the “Amapiano”, style as recognised by the promoter.
2.3. The post must use the following hash tags and tags:
3. A person may enter as many times as they like.
4. The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges, appointed by the promoter
5. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
6. Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and
7. will be the only evidence of successful entries.
8. Closing Dates:
9. Entries must be received by Promoter no later than 23:00 20 July 2020
10. Participants must have a valid bank account or be able to nominate a valid South African bank account.
1. The prizes will consist of twenty R1000 cash prizes.
2. The cash prize will be deposited into a verified South African bank account of the winner within 30 days of the winners being announced.
3. The prize is not transferable.
4. In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the finalists the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternate winner.
5. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection:
1. The prize winners will be judged in two rounds by the judges.
2. Round 1 will be a shortlisting to a maximum of 30 entries
3. Round 2 will be the selection of winners by the judges.
4. The prize winners will be notified by telephone / e-mail / direct social media messages and the prize winners’ names will be published on the competition social media sites, i.e. Facebook and Instagram:
5. Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names, videos and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
6. Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims how so ever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
8. General rules
9. The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
10. If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
11. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
13. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
14. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
15. Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
16. These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion